Sunday, June 21, 2015

Charleston - The Best Defense

I agree, along with many others, that this truly makes me sick and I truly feel for those families of the victims.

I need to state that they are victims. Victims of a disturbed racist. A disturbed person that would have found anyway to carry out his agenda.

I do believe that Micheal Bane's show THE BEST DEFENSE did a scenario of this type of gun free location. Please take the time to find this episode and watch it.

I am not stating that it wrong for a church to make the decision not to allow personal protection in their church. But it can be stated "Gun-free zones, as the church in Charleston was, are killing grounds for terrorists and the mentally deranged.", to quote Michael Bane.

May I suggest that you read this Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment