Bold claims from a new company are nothing new to the shooting industry. MSS backs those claims with proven performance! Visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jez_qiEOD_w
and watch as Spartan Accuracy Oil destroys the competition in head-to-head laboratory testing! Spartan Accuracy Oil brings new technology and a completely new outlook to firearms maintenance and optimization.
Friction is the number one enemy inhibiting shooting performance. The traditional battle against friction has been waged using surface oils, which create a slippery wedge between two metal objects. At best, friction is minimally reduced and lasts only for a few shots before high pressures and temperatures carbonize, remove and nullify the lubricant. The intended goals are simply short lasting and contribute to the build-up of contaminants inside the firearm, which can ultimately cause malfunctions. Spartan Accuracy Oil from MSS uses a unique technology to defeat friction; thereby improving your accuracy and reducing malfunctions on any weapon system.
The proprietary formula uses Nano Shield™ molecular particles with heat activation to penetrate and fill in pores and gaps in the metal substrate. Effectively, microscopic mountains are reduced to flat plains, minimizing the points of contact. The smoother, harder surface has been shown to reduce friction by up to an astonishing 85-90%. Whether during a hunt, at a competition or in the heat of battle, Spartan Accuracy Oil can make a critical difference to you - the shooter, and an even more critical difference to the target!
Spartan Accuracy Oil - Features and Benefits
• Improved shooting consistency & accuracy (lowers standard deviation and spread rate)
• Fewer malfunctions and more reliable performance
• Reduced gumming of sand and dirt
• Unaffected by temperature (Middle-East highs of 115°+ to Alaskan lows of -52°)
• Environmentally friendly
• Superior corrosion protection
• Increased muzzle velocity
• Smoother overall action
• Lower barrel temperatures (up to 30%+ )
• Easier and faster cleaning (50-75% less clean-up time due to minimal carbon buildup)
• Reduced maintenance costs (lower wear and tear on components)
• Restores surface metal imperfections and extends barrel life
• Non-flammable - non-corrosive
• American ingenuity & American made
- See more at: http://www.thetacticalwire.com/story/300031#sthash.N1QuelEF.dpuf