Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sheriff Chuck Wright: Ladies get a Conceal Permit!


Sheriff Chuck Wright held a press conference shortly before noon Monday October 31, 2011. In his press conference he stated the following in regards to a vicious attack of a lady in his community. 


"This lady's life which threatened so many times. During this act. You know it's it's almost too bad there's somebody with a concealed weapons permit -- walk by and hear the crowd. That would fix it. That would affixed this."


He also stated: "Ladies walking groups, get concealed weapons permit. I want you to get a concealed weapons permit. Don't go for the mace, get the concealed weapons permit. Now, you may need to use your gun to defend your life. I don't want this to happen but I'm telling you. I'm tired of looking -- victims and say we're sorry we've done the best we can get them in jail. So I am a big proponent you know for my asked me what my opinion gun control is gun control to me. Is when you get your barrel back on the target quick. That's gun control."








No comments:

Post a Comment