Sunday, October 4, 2015

From a former anti-gun person!

BOOKWORM ROOM
CONSERVATIVES DEAL WITH FACTS AND REACH CONCLUSIONS; LIBERALS HAVE CONCLUSIONS AND SELL THEM AS FACTS.

Five reasons that the benefits that flow from guns far outweigh the risks inherent in guns

Why the change by this person?

"my reversal on guns came about because I realized that gun’s are a predicate requirement for individual freedom and security.  I’ve created five principles that justify this conclusion.  These principles are:  (1) Armed citizens are the best defense against the world’s most dangerous killer: government; (2) I am a Jew; (3) I am not a racist; (4) a self-defended society is a safe society; and (5) the only way gun-control activists can support their position is to lie.

I develop each of these principles below."

Read the article: Five reasons that the benefits that flow from guns far outweigh the risks inherent in guns

No comments:

Post a Comment