Wednesday, April 8, 2015

IS THIS TRUE? !!!

Subject: My rifle and spoons:

Today I swung my front door wide open and placed my
Remington bolt action 30.06 right in the doorway.

I left 6 shells beside it, then left it alone and went about
my business. While I was gone, the mailman delivered my
mail, the boy across the street mowed the yard, a little girl
walked her dog down the street, and quite a few cars stopped
at the stop sign right in front of the house.

After about an hour, I checked on the gun. It was still sitting there...
right where I had left it. It hadn't moved itself outside. It certainly
hadn't killed anyone, even with the numerous opportunities it had
been presented to do so. In fact, it hadn't even loaded itself. Well,
you can imagine my surprise, with all the media hype about how
dangerous guns are and how they kill people! Either the media is
wrong or I'm in possession of the laziest damn gun in the world.

The United States is 3rd in murders throughout the World. However,
if you take out  Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC and New Orleans,
the United States is now 4th from the bottom of the list for murders.
These 4 Cities also have the toughest gun control and all 4 are
controlled by Democratic leaders. It would be absurd to draw any
conclusions from this data right?

* Well... I'm off to check on my spoons. I hear they are making people fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment