Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Update from Michael Bane

Ruger On The Record

Just to clear things up...from Mike Fifer, CEO of Ruger, on an article circulating on numerous media outlets and firearm blogs suggesting that Ruger gave a"war  reception" to the antigun clown show seeking to promote smart guns:.

Our General Counsel met them inside our front entryway, said I was not present (I was actually out of the building at a meeting when they showed up), accepted their envelope addressed to me, said goodbye to them and that was the end of it. They left.

Perhaps "warm reception" is a relative description. While we disagree with their methods and specifics, there is little to be gained by being rude to them (which they might have preferred, given that they had Channel 3 news cameras with them). They also behaved well, did not make a fuss, and quietly left. It was a non-event, in spite of their goal of gaining publicity.
Best regards,
Mike Fifer
p.s. Feel free to post my reply.
And let me add my own comment:

GOOD LORD! YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ ON THE INTERNET?



from:http://michaelbane.blogspot.com/2014/11/ruger-on-record.html


No comments:

Post a Comment