Saturday, November 9, 2013

Metcalf's Respons: What??!!

Metcalf's Respons: What??!!

LAME, LAME, LAME

Suggest that you read the following blogs:

#1: http://michaelbane.blogspot.com/

#2: http://www.pagunblog.com/2013/11/08/dick-metcalf-response-to-his-firing-from-guns-ammo/

Published, quite properly, by Jim Shepherd in THE SHOOTING WIRE - in my opionion not good at all for a seasoned writer!

Quote from Michael Bane: "This is not, as Bitter so lucidly notes, a "free speech" issue. Let me go a step farther than that...as I noted in my earlier post, we have been having a "dialog" about the role of firearms in American society at least as long as I've been alive. IMHO, the "dialog" ended when the war began.

Let me say this again...we are at war with a segment of society whose sole goal is total civilian disarmament. We are not in a dialog. We are not in a debate. We are not in a healthy give-and-take in the Cornell University academic lounge. The primary weapon used by our blood enemies is the Big Lie."

No comments:

Post a Comment