Monday, May 13, 2013
Pocket Monkey Puts A Dozen Tools In Your Wallet
Pocket Monkey is the most innovative utility tool to hit the market since the Swiss army knife. Pocket Monkey is a revolutionary pocket utility tool that weighs only one ounce and fits easily into a credit card slot in a wallet, purse or pocket. This durable and versatile tool is constructed of hardened stainless steel and serves a variety of everyday and specialty functions - perfect for impromptu projects around the home, in the office or on-the-go. It is the functional gadget that even MacGyver would love!
The Pocket Monkey is 12 tools in one:
• Bottle Opener: No need to carry around a bulky, keychain bottle opener.
• Phone Kickstand: Interact with only one hand and keep your phone at a comfortable working angle.
• Flat head screwdriver: Perfect for simple projects when a standard screwdriver isn't available.
• Micro-flathead screwdriver: Perfect for eyeglasses, watches, kids' toys and keyless vehicle dongles.
• Two-dimensional Phillips head screwdriver: No need for cross beam with the special angled tip.
• Nested English hex wrenches with four bolt sizes: Just slide Pocket Monkey over a bolt head and slide until you find the right size. Quick and easy.
• English Ruler: What's the difference between 3/16 and 1/4 of an inch? Find out quickly.
• Letter opener: Make quick work of your mail pile!
• Edge to open door latches: Locked your keys inside your house? If the deadbolt's not in place, this latch slip opens locked doors without protective edging or specialty latches.
• Straight Edge: Use Pocket Monkey to help you draw a perfect straight line. Or, it can even be used a scraper.
• Orange peeler and banana nicker: Get your fruit open quickly and conveniently, without getting your fingernails messy.
The Pocket Monkey retails for $12, and is available online at www.zootilitytools.com